Our comprehensive collection provides comfort and hydration from head to toe. Lavender Face Serum, Face Moisturizer, Body Lotion, Body Wash, Soothing Balm and Lip Balm - all delivered in a handsome Gift Box.
It's an incredible gift of luxury for a loved one who's been recently diagnosed - or anyone who wants healthy skin.
Super lotion. Great for dry skin specially for cancer patients
The quality is excellent.My skin had dark blotches and after two weeks they were almost gone.I have got so many compliments on my face.
My friend was SO happy with this gift!
"In February, 2012, I started chemotherapy for breast cancer. I wanted a product that would keep my skin soft and moisturized throughout chemotherapy knowing that chemo drugs can be hard on the skin. I ordered the whole Lindi collection. The products are amazing! I am now through with chemo but I will continue using Lindi products. I especially liked the serum, moisturizer and lotions. "
Lindi Skin is the original Doctor-trusted skincare line designed specifically to meet the unique skincare needs of people battling cancer. Our safe, gentle line has been specially fomulated to soothe and relieve skin irritated by chemo or radiation. In the short video below you will:
1. Shower of bathe using Lindi Skin Body Wash instead of harsh, drying soaps.
2. Apply Face Serum liberally to your face & neck.
3. While the Face Serum absorbs, apply Body Lotion to your skin while it is still damp.
4. Once the Face Serum has absorbed (2-3 minutes) apply a protective layer of Face Moisturizer.
5. Apply Soothing Balm to your hands, feet, and any especially dry areas.
6. With a Q-tip or clean finger, apply Lip Balm to your lips. Lip Balm is also great for keeping your nails and cuticles hydrated and healthy.
Lindi Products, LLC
1920 W Marshall St. STE 1-1-4
Norristown, PA 19403
M-F 9-5 EST
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2023 Lindi Skin .
These statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Powered by Shopify