Four of Lindi Skin's most popular items packaged together to address three of the most common skin issues from chemotherapy as well as radiation burns. This Collection is an excellent "starter kit" for anyone beginning chemo with radiation - or currently in treatment.
Face Serum + Body Lotion + Soothing Balm + Cooler Roll.
Great product for radiation therapy and itchy skin.
Good product. Helps with rash from chemo.
Good product and I have both cancer and sensitive skin.
Lindi Skin is the original Doctor-trusted skincare line designed specifically to meet the unique skincare needs of people battling cancer. Our safe, gentle line has been specially fomulated to soothe and relieve skin irritated by chemo or radiation. In the short video below you will:
1. Each morning after showering or washing, apply the face serum liberally to your face & neck while your skin is still damp.
2. While Skin is still damp, apply body lotion to your entire body.
3. Apply Soothing Balm to the hand, feet and any especially dry areas of the body (knees, elbows, etc). Re-apply lotion to hands and feet 1-2 times during the day if possible.
4. Before bed, wash your face with a gentle wash, then re-apply all three products once again.
5. After Radiaton treatment, cut a piece of the cooler roll to the appropriate size. Place it on the irradiated area and leave it in place for 20 minutes.
6. On non-radiation days, or after using the Cooler Roll apply Soothing Balm to the irradiated area to soothe and moisturize the skin.
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin.
Lindi Products, LLC
200 Barr Harbor Drive
Conshohocken, PA 19428
M-F 9-5 EST
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2023 Lindi Skin .
These statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Powered by Shopify