An excellent regimen to pamper your entire face. It begins, with our gentle Face Wash followed by the soothing renewal and rich anti-oxidant power of our Face Serum. The Eye Hydrator and Lip Balm deliver nutrients and moisture to your under-eye ares and lips. Finally, the Face Moisturizer brings a soft layer of protection.
Face Serum + Face Wash + Face Moisturizer + Lip Balm + Eye Hydrator
Used during chemo and loved Lindi face regime. Now a few years later, using it for aging skin- still works great!
These products are extraordinary. Truly. I tried the serum ages ago and revisited the site and this time purchased the complete face regimen. My skin look great and never felt better. It feels truly healing, not just a superficial layer of smooth. But it is smooth!
These products are outstanding. I have noticed a difference in my skin tone while recovering from radiation. Thank you Lindi!
Lindi Skin is the original Doctor-trusted skincare line designed specifically to meet the unique skincare needs of people battling cancer. Our safe, gentle line has been specially fomulated to soothe and relieve skin irritated by chemo or radiation. In the short video below you will:
1. Each morning Wash your face with Lindi Face Wash - replacing any other soaps or cleansers. Scrub your face gentle in lukewarm water with a soft towel or your hands.
2. Apply the Face Serum liberally to your face & neck while your skin is still damp.
3. Apply the Lip Balm to your lips with a Q-tip or clean finger.
4. Apply the Eye Hydrator to your under-eye area and eyelids.
3. Once the Serum and Eye Hydrator have absorbed, apply a protective layer of Face Moisturizer to the entire face.
4. Repeat the process prior to bed.
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin.
Lindi Products, LLC
200 Barr Harbor Dr.
Conshohocken, PA 19428
CALL: (800) 380 4704
M-F 9-5 EST
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2021 Lindi Skin .
These statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Powered by Shopify