Six of Lindi Skin's most popular items packaged together to address the most common skin issues from chemotherapy & radiation. This Collection provides an excellent all-around skincare regimen for anyone undergoing chemo with radiation.
Face Serum + Body Lotion + Soothing Balm + Cooler Roll + Lip Balm + Body Wash
I tried other over the counter products during my chemo/rads. NOTHING works as well as Lindi! I get compliments on my skin!
These products turned an unbearable condition into a tolerable condition on the first use. This is Day 3 now and the burning itchy extreme dryness has greatly improved! I use the face wash, lavender serum, and facial moisturizer first thing in the morning and again before bed. The serum is repeated once or twice during the day if needed. The redness has gone from dark pink to a lighter shade with a reduction in the size of these areas. I can't wait to see the results after 2 weeks. Even if it looks bad, I can honestly say it doesn't feel bad anymore. My opinion about the price was not nearly as positive until I realized how far a small amount goes. One pump from the face wash, one drop of the serum, and one pump of the moisturizer is all it takes to care for my face and neck. I love it and so does my skin!
Lindi Skin is the original Doctor-trusted skincare line designed specifically to meet the unique skincare needs of people battling cancer. Our safe, gentle line has been specially fomulated to soothe and relieve skin irritated by chemo or radiation. In the short video below you will:
1 Each morning after showering or wash, using Lindi Skin Body Wash instead of soap.
2. Aply the Face Serum liberally to your face & neck while your skin is still damp. 3. While skin is still damp, apply Body Lotion to your entire body.
3. Apply Soothing Balm to the hands, feet and any especially dry areas of the body (knees, elbows, etc). Re-apply lotion to hands and feet 1-2 times during the day if possible.
4. Before bed, wash your face with a gentle wash, then re-apply all three products once again.
5. After Radiation treatment, cut a piece of the cooler roll to the appropriate size. Place it on the irradiated area and leave it in place for 20 minutes.
6. On non-radiation days, or after using the Cooler Roll apply Soothing Balm to the irradiated area to soothe and moisturize the skin. You should also apply Soothing Balm to the irradiated area daily - though not in the 6 hours prior to radiation treatment as it could interfere with the treatment.
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin.
Lindi Products, LLC
200 Barr Harbor Dr.
Conshohocken, PA 19428
CALL: (800) 380 4704
M-F 9-5 EST
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2021 Lindi Skin .
These statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Powered by Shopify